WebTalk

Friday, August 21, 2020

A Sinner's Prayer To Receive Jesus As Savior

 Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you in the name of Jesus.

Your word says, "   Him that cometh to me I will in

no wise cast out "(John 6:37).

So I know you won't cast me out, 

but You take me in.

And I thank You for it.


You said in Your Word, "..if thou shalt confess with

thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe 

in thine heart that God hath raised him

from the dead, THOU SHALT BE SAVED...

For whosoever shall call upon the name

of the Lord shall be saved" (Rom. 10:9,13).

I believe in my heart that Jesus Christ is the son of God.

I believe He was raised from the dead for my justification.

I am calling upon His Name -- the Name of Jesus --

so I know, Father, that You save me now.

Your word says, "...with the heart man

believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth,

confession is made unto salvation " (Rom. 10:10).

I do believe with my heart, and I confess Jesus now as my Lord. 

Therefore I am saved!

Thank You, Father!

No comments: